Public access to governance information
The trust will make the following documents available for public inspection on request:
- the agenda for every meeting of the trustees, local governing bodies and committees
- the approved minutes of each meeting
- any report, document or other paper considered at each meeting.
The trust may exclude from these documents any material relating to:
- a named teacher or other employee or proposed employee
- a named pupil or student at the academy, or candidate for admission or referral to it
- any matter which, by reason of its nature, the trustees are satisfied should remain confidential.
If you would like to review any of this documentation, please contact the Head of IT, Estates and Operations on email@example.com