The Tennyson Learning Community is a primary Academy Trust with the aim of supporting and leading the growth and improvement of primary academies across the region.
Our policy framework underpins our statutory obligations to the community and stakeholders as well as our ambitions for the pupils. Some policies come under the responsibility of the individual academy, whilst others are trust-wide.
The statutory policies and those relating to charity and company law are attached in this section.
- Admissions arrangements 2023
- CCTV Policy 2022 2023
- Charging and Remissions 2023 24
- Complaint Policy 2021 23 1
- Complaint Policy and Procedures 2023 24
- computer Internet and IT use Policy 2023 2026
- First aid policy 2023 2024
- GDPR Information Security Policy 2023 2024
- GDPR Policy 2022 2023
- GDPR Retention Schedule 2022 2023
- Health and Safety Policy 2023 24
- Snow and Ice Policy 2022 2023
- Subject Access Request Policy 2023 24
- V Emergency School Closure Policy 2020 2022
- Whistle blowing policy 2022 2023
- Whistleblowing Policy 2023 24